Monday, June 15, 2009

Announcements! (Changes, Additions and So Forth)

Hey all of you few souls who have tread into my weekly reviews. I'm just posting here to surface some things that will be happening with my site over the next two weeks or so.

From now on, Rodey's Reviews will be updated weekly along with my separate review sites (Record and Retro), just to summarize what's been posted/reviewed on the sites, giving links to them respectively. I'll also be using this main page as a way of communicating things outside of my reviews with all of you. This will include anything from things I've been thinking about concerning general media, to questions that I have for you guys concerning your opinions on the aforementioned media.

I will also be putting together a forum for the site, where people can discuss anything they so please concerning music and/or gaming. Another section of the forum will be devoted to review requests and ideas you may have for the site in general. There will also be a garage sale portion of the forum where you can post albums, gaming consoles, video games, etc. that you are selling on sites like Ebay or Amazon.

Also, if you are new to the site or you haven't checked out this month's reviews yet, here's a little run down of what's been posted...

June has been dubbed Japanese artist month on Rodey's Record Reviews and so far I've posted two album reviews. The albums that have been reviewed are Uroboros by Dir en Grey and Jealousy by X Japan.




Shuffle Sunday posts on Rodey's Record Reviews have been "Loverock" by Guitar Wolf and "One for the Road" by Tak Matsumoto.




The June posts over at Rodey's Retro Reviews have been Mario Clash on the Nintendo Virtual Boy and Toy Story on the Sega Genesis.




Alright! I know that was a lot for one post, but I just wanted to get everyone caught up with what's going on around here. So keep your eyes open for all the changes that will be going on within the next two weeks and keep checking the updates every Wednesday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment